Your module is not being displayed because it is configured with an incompatible Module Style.
In the settings panel, change the Module Style setting to Host: Classic - 5_Registration_Banner_Only
Host: Classic - 5_Registration_Banner_Only
Register your child today for these AWESOME FREE competitions hosted by the MLB and Buck Thomas park in Moore!
MLB Pitch Hit & Run presented by MLB Network is the Official Youth Skills Competition of MLB. This free program allows baseball and softball participants ages 7-14 the opportunity to advance through three levels of competition culminating at the MLB World Series! https://pitchhitrun2021.leagueapps.com/.../2126734-city...
MLB Jr. Home Run Derby allows participants 14 & under to swing for the fences in a fun and free competition that allows hitters the opportunity to advance through three levels of competition culminating at the MLB World Series! http:// jrhrd2021.leagueapps.com/events/2104603
- Spring 2021 Coaches Meeting Notes
- League will consist of 10 games and a pre season tourrnament. Pre season tournament is scheduled for March 1-11 including the weekend if needed. League will run March 22nd through June 29th.
- Umpires will be pay at the plate for league games.
- Anyone interested in being an Umpire for MYBA please contact Austin or Bud to discuss their contact info is listed under the coordinators tab above.
- ALL COACHES ARE REQUIRED TO COMPLETE A CITY BACKGROUND CHECK AS WELL AS OBTAIN A NAYS COACHING CARD. LINKS TO BOTH CAN BE FOUND BELOW.
USSSA Age Calculator
USSSA Baseball Rule Book
- The City of Moore has updated their background check system. When completing your background check please select baseball if this is the only sport you believe you will be coaching through the City of Moore. If you think you might end up coaching another sport such as football, softball, soccer or basketball then please select multi sport so your one background check will cover all sports operating within the City of Moore.
Click Here to complete your Background Check
For a field location map click here or see below