Your module is not being displayed because it is configured with an incompatible Module Style.
In the settings panel, change the Module Style setting to Host: Classic - 5_Registration_Banner_Only
Host: Classic - 5_Registration_Banner_Only
- Player registration will be open from January 1 through January 31st.
- Player registration fee will be $70.
- No preseason tournament fee which will be played March 2nd through 12th to include the weekend. There will be gates charged for the preseason tournament normal cost of $5 for adult and $3 for senior. Gates will only be charged March 6-8th.
- Teams will pay $70 for insurance - fee payable at coaches meeting
- MYBA will pay the USSSA registration fee for all league teams
Team signups will be January 8th at the ballpark from 6-7:30. This will NOT be a first come event every team will be put on the who’s coming list. We will evaluate the list and make a determination on how many teams we can take in each age. We expect a high turnout of teams wanting to play in league. If we have more teams than we have space for we will base our decision of who plays in league on who has played with us in the past and has a majority of Moore residents or Moore Public school students.
Coaches meeting will be held on February 4th for 4u-8u age groups and February 5th for 9u-Prep. These meetings have been split into two nights so we have time to review the USSSA rules and answer any questions that coaches may have. The insurance fee of $70 will be due at this meeting. If this is not paid at this time you will be jeopardy of losing your spot in our league.
League Play will begin March 23rd with schedule expected to be released by March 18th.
USSSA Age Calculator
USSSA Baseball Rule Book
- The City of Moore has updated their background check system. When completing your background check please select baseball if this is the only sport you believe you will be coaching through the City of Moore. If you think you might end up coaching another sport such as football, softball, soccer or basketball then please select multi sport so your one background check will cover all sports operating within the City of Moore.
Click Here to complete your Background Check
For a field location map click here or see below